Niyama Private Islands Maldives, located in the uncrowded central atolls, is the only luxury resort with a wave breaking right onto its shore. Vodi – a powerful, iconic, and hollow left hander sits on the corner of Play Island and is the jewel of our region. Easily accessible by boat is Kasabu, which is a long and rippable right hander. Other options exist nearby, which provide options for everyone. Our pronounced season is March-October, but waves occur all year.
With twin islands Play and Chill, Niyama Private Islands Maldives offers laid back luxury and something for everyone. Indulge yourself with 10 dining options of Afro-Latin, Asian, and varying cuisines dining six meters below and above the shore. Stay active with yoga, diving, water sports, and more. Rejuvenate with our offerings at Drift Spa. Spend time alone by dropping the kids off at Kid’s Club. Or simply enjoy the stunning ocean blues on the beach outside your private villa.
Niyama Stay Longer Special:
Retreat to Niyama, Stay in spacious Studios or stunning overwater and beachside pavilions with private pools, a fridge stocked with gourmet treats at your finger tips. Come out of your shell at Drift Spa where indulgent and innovative treatments tempt you day and night. Enhance your stay with additional ways to dine in surreal ways; a floating restaurant Edge, an outdoor Tribal grill, and the world’s first underwater music club, Subsix.
- Stay three nights or more and receive up to 45% savings on accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- One time 60-minute Signature Spa Treatment
- Children dine and stay with compliments
Rates start from USD $536++
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of US$ 6 per person (including children) per night.
- Spa treatment is redeemable on arrival date and for two adults per room.
- Complimentary daily dinner and spa treatments are subject to blackout period.
- All rates quoted are per night including promotion, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.